Sign up to get involved
Are you a business or organisation who would like to do more to support carers in your community or workforce?
Would you like to learn more about the scheme before signing up? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our helpline on 03456 434 435
The benefits of joining our scheme
- To give something back to your community.
- To share best practice and meet with other partners in your area.
- To create a loyal customer base.
- Word of mouth: carers will share information when they have had a positive experience.
- Attracting and retaining staff.
- Reducing stress, sick leave and absenteeism.
- Reducing recruitment and training costs.
- Increasing resilience and productivity.
- Improving service delivery.
- Producing cost savings.
- Improving people management, staff morale and loyalty.
- More effective team working
What you will receive from us
For organisations on how to support both staff and customers who are carers. We offer a variety of training awareness packages to suit the size or needs of your organisation including online and tailored face to face sessions.
We can provide you with branded promotional materials and inclusion on our website.
Ongoing contact with Devon Carers to assist you to remain carer friendly. You will receive e-bulletins and our helpline is available from 8am to 6pm Mon to Fri, and 9am to 1pm Sat.
We commit to helping you consider how you can support carers in your community by offering ongoing help, training and engagement.
Ready to sign up?
Please complete this form and we will be in touch.